Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vocabulary Notebook 9-10

Vocabulary Notebook 9.
Exercise 1.
1. I'll turn it down.

2. Then I'd take them off.
3. I'll look it up.
4. I'll print it out.
5. I'll turn it up.
6. You can put them away in the closet.
Exercise 2.
1. Sure. What time should I pick you up?
2. It's a nice color. Why don't you try it on?
3. If you have the reciept, take it back to the store.
4. Actually, I'm late for work. Can I call you back tonight?
5. OK. I'd better take it out right now.
6. I'll show you how to put it together.

Vocabulary Notebook 10.
Exercise 1.

1. d      2.  c      3.  e      4. b      5.  a\
Exercise 2.
1. Animated -> Madagascar -> The animals life
2. Comedy -> Johnny English -> Funny spy
3. Scary -> Scream -> The killer
4. Romantic -> Romeo and Jullieta -> Unforever love
Exercise 3.
detective movie -> mordlogotei kino
fantasy film -> hetruulegtei kino
historical drama -> tuuhen kino
gangster movie -> tulaantai kino
documentary -> barimtat kino
martial-arts movie -> songodog urlagiin tuhai kino
teen movie -> ovormots kino



No comments:

Post a Comment