Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello people of Mongolia

 Mongolia is the most beautiful country I've ever seen. The Mongolians are really proud of their Great Chinggis khaan, and the ancestors. The Mongolian history includes over thousand years.
They are also known the Nomadic Warriors.
Recently I traveled to Mongolia with my friends.
Last week I returned from my Mongolia trip and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the experience. The tour was well organized, the people were gracious and welcoming, and the country was all I had dreamed of. Its beautiful nature, rich culture, herder's life are all very special and wonderful. When I lied on the plain, then I thought "Wow It's beautifull...".
They have got black eyes and dark hair. Most of them live in "ger". This is really interesting and unique apartment. Ger doesn't get too warm or cold. The Mongolians really care about each other, especially their related ones. Most of them eat meats and almost everyone can ride horse. Don't miss the chance to trip Mongolia in summer. It'll be fun and nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment